Wednesday 9 March 2011

Timely Spam

We all hate Spam, but sometimes you have to take your hat off and smile.

This was being passed round the office a few days ago..


Dear friend,


How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you. I am Suzanne Mubarak, wife of
ousted President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt.


It is no news telling you about the recent Egypt Revolution which ousted My Husband
from the Presidential Villa in Cairo.


Presently,Egypt's new military-led government had asked countries across The world
to freeze our assets and that of our families. However, you can read more On the
following link: removed


Before we left Cairo, I was able to move some funds via Diplomatic Courier Service
to Europe on several occasions’ deposited the sum of USD$26,400,000.00 in cash in 2
Security Companies in 2 Europe Countries


I would require your directives to enable me invest same in any viable business
venture in your Country. My two sons Alaa and Gamal and Their wives have also taken
allot of monies that can be useful for the rest of their Lives outside Egypt. If
you accept this offer of assistance you are requested to contact me back. As soon as
I receive your Acceptance notice, I will immediately forward your mail to the
Security/Finance House In Europe and I will issue a Power of Attorney to you, this
will make you the beneficiary of this fund and you can commence investments of which
we can be sharing profit as the
Investments prosper. I have so much monies to invest in any kind of business you
prefer, I do not want the Bank to Freeze my Asset along with my Husband’s assets.
Finally, you are requested to indicate your telephone and fax numbers to me for
easier communication.
While thanking you for your anticipated co-operation, I look forward having a
partnership investment
With you in the nearest future.


Best regards.


Yours Truly,


Suzanne Mubarak

No comments:

Post a Comment