Wednesday 30 May 2012

Free Shipping or Not Free Shipping. That is the question. INRS



I love Kiehl's as a brand and of course the products they sell. But surely it's just lazy marketing on their part in not converting Free Shipping, which is very much a US term, to something I'm more accustomed to, ie Free Delivery or Free Postage and Packaging.

Or am I being naive and they've tested Free Shipping against Free Delivery and we are more American than we think?

And then you confuse me by adding a Free Shipping with orders over £40 !

So which is it ? Free Shipping or Not Free Shipping. That is the question




Or is the question until when is the offer valid to? Wednesday 6th June or 31.05.12? Check out the landing page.


Talk about not making easy for me the customer!

If anyone knows anyone at Kiehl's..let them know...

No comments:

Post a Comment